AAS Insight #233: Games, QWERTY, Camera
In All About Symbian Insight number 233, Steve and Rafe start our news coverage by talking about a number of new game releases for Symbian. We also cover Nokia's new Webview widget (available via Beta Labs) and app updates related to Twitter's API changes. This week our main discussion points are around the user demand for QWERTY devices, the size of the Symbian installed user base, and how the camera in the new HTC One device measures up to Nokia N8 and 808.
Download this Media
Size: 27.7 MB
This podcast was recorded on Thursday 31st January 2013.
In this podcast we cover:
- Game releases: Undroid, Catch the Candy, Tennis in the Face, Liqua Pop
- Nokia still innovating on Symbian: new Webview widget for all
- Tweetian (v1.8) makes the jump to the 'new' Twitter APIs
- QWERTY phones "not being requested"? Poppycock!
- Looking at active installed base: Symbian easily third, WP to overtake by 2014?
- Discussion of approach to the camera in the HTC One
You can listen to earlier episodes of the AAS Insight Podcast in our media section.
Published by Rafe Blandford at 12:29 UTC, February 20th