AAS Insight #221: Round-up, Qt, and patents
In All About Symbian Insight number 221, Steve, Rafe and David open with a news round up covering a number of apps and services including Groupon, Nimbuzz, BBC iPlayer, Nokia Software Updater for Mac, and CoverUp. In the second half of the podcast Rafe and David discuss, in more detail, the acquisition of Qt by Digia from Nokia, and the sale of 500 patents by Nokia to Vringo.
Download this Media
Size: 29.4 MB
This podcast was recorded on Friday 10th August 2012.
In this podcast we cover:
- Groupon on Symbian
- Nimbuzz updated to version 3.4
- BBC iPlayer downloads withdrawn for S60 5th Edition devices
- Nokia Software Updater for Mac ceases development
- CoverUp returns to the Nokia Store
- Digia to acquire Qt from Nokia
- Vringo acquires 500 patents from Nokia
You can listen to earlier episodes of the AAS Insight Podcast in our media section.
Published by Rafe Blandford at 11:45 UTC, August 13th