AAS Insight #213: beautiful phones and what next for N8 owners
In All About Symbian Insight number 213, we start with the news of a fix for Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 installation and details of latest beta of Nokia Transport. Rafe and Steve discuss mobile web versus client apps, prompted by recent updates to Twitter and YouTube's mobile website; and David talk about his experience with the DC-16 charger. In the second half of the podcast, we revisit Steve's feature on the top 10 most beautiful Symbian smartphones, before moving on to talk about the upgrade options for Nokia N8 owners.
Download this Media
Size: 29.0 MB
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday 16th May 2012.
In this podcast we cover:
- Nokia Maps Suite 2.0 update fixed
- Nokia Public Transport (beta) release, with support for older phones
- YouTube mobile site in 2012 - who needs a client?
- Twitter mobile site takes a step forward
- Review: Nokia DC-16 charger
- The Top 10 most beautiful Symbian smartphones ever
- N8 to 808 PureView: Where else would we go?
You can listen to earlier episodes of the AAS Insight Podcast in our media section.
Published by Rafe Blandford at 13:57 UTC, May 16th