People Made - Conversations with Nokia Designers
Nokia has published a four part video to YouTube, which features a number of Nokia designers talking about their job, their attitude towards design and the central role that design takes in creating Nokia products. It's an interesting insight to what makes Nokia's design teams tick.
Questions answered in the video include:
- What was your first Nokia phone?
- What was your favourite Nokia Phone?
- What phone are you most proud of designing?
- What is the biggest motivation in your role?
- Can you describe Nokia in one word?
- What is design?
- How is Nokia advancing the process of design?
- Where can Nokia have a major influence in the next decade?
- What will define Nokia's approach to design in the coming years?
- What does it mean to design in our industry right now?
- Can you describe the impact of the Internet for the next billion users?
- Can you name one change that Nokia should make for the future?
- Where has Nokia had it's biggest impact?
- Where's the most unusual place you've used a Nokia phone?
- What would the world be missing without Nokia?
- What would you like to design other than a phone?
- What opportunities do you see emerging in the next decade?
- How will our industry change in the next decade?
- What will Nokia stand for in the future?
- What do you think Nokia's competitive advantage will be?
The video was originally created as an exhibit for a Nokia centric design exhibition last year, which premiered at the London Design Museum, and is now being shown in Helsinki.
Part 1 - People Made: Conversations with Nokia Designers
Part 2 - People Made: Conversations with Nokia Designers
Part 3 - People Made: Conversations with Nokia Designers
Part 4 - People Made: Conversations with Nokia Designers
Published by Rafe Blandford at 19:11 UTC, August 1st